Poutama Classes Highlights
- Paying it Forward to other classes.
- The Rainbow Fish story and activities.
- Making chocolate moulds for Market Day
- Going to splash palace for swimming.
- Market day prep- gathering materials for products.
- Getting prepared and participating in Special Olympics Basketball.
- Nau mai haere mai Bjorn to our Poutama whanau.
- Market Day preparation – Poi making, donations for raffles.
- Poutama Junior and Te Matatini classes showed us Aroha with Acts of Kindness
(ie. kai and positive attributes)
- Pay it Forward – we paid for a stranger's coffee, took kai for Ronald McDonald House.